piątek, 28 kwietnia 2017

"Je Fais De Toi Mon Essentiel"


I did not write here, but remember, that you can find me on my Facebook page: "Music in My Life". You can also post there songs you want me to write about, show what kind of music do prefer, or just like songs I post.
"Je Fais De Toi Mon Essentiel" is on my playlist for a very long time. And I listen to it really often. Although I don't know French, I sing it every time I hear it.


Emmanuel Moire is a French singer. He acted Louis XIV in the musical "Le Roi Soleil" between  2004 and 2007. The song "Je Fais De Toi Mon Essentiel" comes from this musical. He released it in 2005. In this song you can also hear Anne-Laure Girbal who acted Marie Mancini.


 

  Here you can listen to live version:

 The song is quite popular, especially in France. It was sung even by Garou, Natasha St Pier Tina Arena and Juie Zenatti.

 

Original lyrics:
 
Je sais ton amour
Je sais l'eau versée sur mon corps
Sentir son cours jour après jour
J'ai remonté les tourments
Pour m'approcher encore
J'ai ton désir ancré sur le mien
J'ai ton désir ancré à mes chevilles
Viens, rien ne nous retient à rien
Tout ne tient qu'à nous

Je fais de toi mon essentiel
Tu me fais naître parmi les hommes
Je fais de toi mon essentiel
Celle que j'aimerai plus que personne
Si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne
Si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne

Tu sais mon amour
Tu sais les mots sous mes silences
Ce qu'ils avouent, couvrent et découvrent
J'ai à t'offrir des croyances pour conjurer l'absence
J'ai l'avenir gravé dans ta main
J'ai l'avenir tracé comme tu l'écris
Tiens, rien ne nous emmène plus loin
Qu’un geste qui revient

Je fais de toi mon essentiel
Tu me fais naître parmi les hommes
Je fais de toi mon essentiel
Celle que j'aimerai plus que personne
Je fais de nous mon essentiel
Tu me fais naître parmi les hommes
Je fais de toi mon essentiel
Celle que j'aimerai plus que personne
Si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne
(si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne)
Si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne...
(si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne...)

Je ferai de toi mon essentiel
(mon essentiel)
Si tu veux qu'on s'apprenne
Qu'on s'appartienne... 
 
Lyrics are really beautiful ;) I found English translation:
 
I know your love
I know the water poured/spilled on my body
Feeling its course day after day
I have overcome torments
In order to approach it again
I have your desire anchored to mine
I have your desire anchored to me
Come , nothing can hold us back
Everything is up to us

I'm making you my essential
You raise me up above all others
The one that I want more than anyone
If you want us to learn one another.

You know my love
You know the words underneath my silence
Those that admit, cover, and Discover
I offer you beliefs
To avert absence.

I have the future engraved in your hand
I have the future traced as you write it
Well ,nothing takes us further than a gesture that brings us back.

I'm making you my essential
You raise me up above all others
I'm making you my essential
The one that I want more than anyone
If you want that we learn one another

I will make you my essential
My essential
If you want that we learn one another
Or that we belong to one another

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz